For admission at UNISEL, student have to Apply Online through our website: apply.unisel.edu.my. The qualification and entry requirement for admission in Foundation, Diploma, Degree and Postgraduate is given in details in the uniselbd.org/programmes.php.
To fill the Application Form you should provide softcopy (scan document) of the followings:
- 1 copy of Passport (particulars pages, pg. 2 & 3 ) / National ID (NID) / Birth Certificate (BC)
- 1 passport size photo - WHITE background
- 1 copy of highest level academic certificate
- O Level/ S.S.C/ Dakhil / A Level/ H.S.C/ Alim certificate
# Eligibility of candidates is vetted based on Entry Requirement and approved of by the Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE) of Malaysia
# Eligible Candidates have to seat for an Aptitude Test to get admitted in UNISEL. The Aptitudes test will examine the students Analytical and Communication skills similar to that of SAT.
Next Aptitude Test:
# To seat for the Aptitude Test you have to pay in cash.
Admission & Registration:
Once selected for Admission Prospective Students have to:
- Bring Certified true copy of original certificates
- Bank Deposit slip of Application fees
- Pay Deposit of for Foreign Admission
- Be not involved in any fraud and disciplinary or criminal activity